At Twin Lakes Community Bank, we have a strong understanding of the importance of confidentiality. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Collection of information
We respect your privacy. To help you transact business, we collect nonpublic personal information about you as needed from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information from consumer reporting agencies
Sharing of Information
We do not share any nonpublic personal information about you or our former customers with anyone, except as permitted by law. This includes disclosure if:
- You have requested it;
- The information is needed to complete a transaction you have initiated or authorized;
- The information is provided to a credit bureau or similar reporting agency;
- The information is in connection with a fraudulent activity investigation; or
- The information is required by a government entity.
If personally identifiable customer information is accessible to nonaffiliated third parties, the third party must agree to adhere to our privacy principles and standards. We do not sell or otherwise provide customer information, mailing list, or prospect lists to other business entities for their independent use.
Employee Access of Information
We at Twin Lakes Community Bank want you, our customer and former customers, to understand our commitment to privacy issues and our use of confidential financial information about you. We value your privacy. We want to be your bank.
Consumer Protection Information
Twin Lakes Community Bank does NOT email customers to request or verify security information.
The following links provide information for your protection.
Identity theft resource center
Government identity theft resource
Federal trade commissions privacy page